Dr. Gross maintained a private practice in Cuba, Missouri for 37 years, and is an author and recognized authority on evaluation and correction of leg length deficiency.
Dr. Gross’ ongoing interest in altered spinal biomechanics resulting from leg length deficiencies, as well as other anomalies of the spine, has resulted in the development of a protocol that determines the exact amount of lift needed to improve the patients spinal biomechanics. The protocol consists of specific clinical evaluation coupled with a specific technique of postural radiographic imaging and measuring of those images.
He is a past faculty member of Logan University in St. Louis, Mo. teaching on the subject of Leg Length Inequality and its effects on human biomechanics.
He has also developed the beveled cork heel lift, a clear adjustable foot lift, and a Leg Insufficiency Measuring Pad.
- Graduate of Logan Chiropractic College at St. Louis, Missouri, 1961
- Postgraduate studies in orthopedics from National College of Chiropractic at Lombard, Illinois, 1970-1973
- Board Eligible, American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists, 1973
- Board Certified, American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedist, 1978
- Past Member, Missouri State Chiropractic Association
- Past Member, American College Chiropractic Orthopedists
- Past Fellow, Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- Past Faculty Member, Logan University in St. Louis, MO. 2003 to 2017.