Our heel wedges support the heel area firmly, and can be moved from one pair of shoes to another, or can be installed semi-permanently using our heel lift tape
. They will be effective and comfortable if one is permanently installed beneath the footbed or insole in each pair of shoes.
Sold in pairs, these can be used for medial or lateral correction by by simply flipping them over.Heel wedges are indicated as an adjunct in the treatment of the following syndromes:Medial Heel Wedges
Lateral Heel Wedges
- Hyperpronation of the foot
- Shin Splints or Medial Tibial Stress Syndromes
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Chronic Medial Ankle Instability
- Tibialis Posterior Tendon Tear
- Adult flat foot
- Chronic Lateral Compartment Knee syndromes
- Plantar Fascitis
- Subtalar instability
- Osteo-arthritis of the knee
- Supination of the foot
- Lateral Ankle Instability
- Peroneal Tendon Problems
International customers find your U.S. shoe size.
This product is made in the USA by American workers.
We would appreciate it if you would tell a friend about us. Send them an email with the address of this web page.